Wednesday, January 12, 2011

GETTING EVEN


Working people frequently ask retired people what they do to make their day exciting. Well, for example, the other day my wife and I went into town shopping. We were in a store five minutes. When we came out, there was a cop writing a parking ticket on a car with an Obama bumper sticker.  We went over and said, "Come on man, how about giving a senior citizen a break?" He ignored us and finished writing the ticket so I called him a fat bully. He glared at me and started writing one for worn tires. Then my wife called him a sorehead. He calmly finished the second ticket, put it on the windshield with the first and wrote out a third. We figured that was
enough and went to our car parked across the street. We try to have a little fun each day, important at our age.

No comments:

Deb's Education Corner