Tuesday, March 1, 2011

NOT FAR FROM THE TRUTH

Some time this year we are expected to receive another Stimulus check from Obama. Some ask, “Whatthehellisastimuluscheck?” Well, its money that the Federal government will send to taxpayers. Where will the government get this money?  From the taxpayers, silly. So the government is giving me back my own money. Only a smidgen of it. What is the purpose of this money? The  purpose of this plan is to get you to purchase a high-definition TV set thus stimulating the economy. But isn’t that stimulating the economy of China?  Shut up. No, I won’t, if I spend the money at Walmart it will go to China or Sri Lanka. If I spend it on gasoline it will go to the Arabs, If I buy a computer the money goes to India, Taiwan, or China. If I buy fruit and vegetables it goes to Mexico, Honduras, Guatemala. If I buy an efficient car it will go to Japan or Korea. If I buy useless stuff it will go to Taiwan. If I pay off my credit cards or buy stock it will go to management bonuses and they will hide it offshore. I’ll just spend it at local yard sales, ball games, maybe a fancy lady, or beer, maybe even a tattoo. These are the only American businesses still operating in this country. Hey, come to think of it I could take that tattooed prostitute I saw at the yard sale to a ball game, have a beer or two and be a real patriot.
From AC 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Make sure you avoid any Anheuser-Busch beers. Remember they sold out a few years ago :)

Anonymous said...

The Corona folks are thinking about a brewery in one of the SW border states. They have a good labor pool to find employees in that are already here illegally and still dont make minimum wage.However there could be some competition for labor from the drug cartel folks looking for a couple of mules to work south and north of the border and look outs. Did you know that the drug cartels have killed more of their own in Mexico and here than all of the civilan deaths in Afghanistan since that war started.

Deb's Education Corner