Saturday, July 9, 2011

HONEY, I' M HOME

Between the powers that be, the surgeons at Norfolk General, and my struggling to survive in a beat up body of 86 we fought a battle for life and won. I was never fond of hospitals but Sentara Norfolk General did pleasantly keep me going for six weeks. And at my strongest I could not think straight enough to find InsideSuffolk.com  to explain my absence. I will write the whole story and post it in “Bob’s Corner.” That will take a few days. It is an interesting account of how an early life injury can result in a person’s death 79 years later. But for now it is physical therapy and back to Posting subjects that will, hopefully, earn your comments. Bless you for your patience.

4 comments:

G.H. Mears ME, MBA said...

Welcome Back, Bob. I Know you won't like it but I do hope you will cooperate with your own recovery!

Sniffy Pop Tuna Scented Popcorn said...

Missed you and glad you are here my friend.Looking forward to the article.

Walleye said...

Bob it's great to have you back. No more ice fishing in the buff until the Doc says it's okay.

mikeduman said...

Glad you're back neighbor. Fran and I wish you a speedy recovery and may you continue to be blessed with good health.

Deb's Education Corner