Monday, September 19, 2011

COMPUTER CRASH CAUSES DELAY

I imagine the crash was caused by the gentleman whose stuff seldom gets by us because of the insulting comments he  writes about a certain Councilman. It appears that truth means little in some of the lengthy diatribe. At any rate we were down a week so I went fishing. I managed to let large catfish drag two rods and reels comepletely off the dock before I could react. So maybe you have wondered why your comments weren't published until today.  We noticed one writer keeps changing his name, the one mentioned above.

We took the sick computer over to Express Solutions for quick service and got it in two days. And the price was right. Sorry about the time devoted to "IS", it was skimpy at best.

2 comments:

SPTSP said...

Glad to hear that all is well with you, and then the blog.

rpock said...

After nearly two month in the hospital,Sentara NORFOLK, losing toes and part of left foot life was looking bleak. And there is still the right foot causing some concern. But losing 34 pounds was a blessing, I was feeling somewhat better until the hurricane turned our five acres into a jungle, and the computer died. So what's next? Asd I near age 87 Ive beat the average by ten years. I can still think positively about everything except recycling. That blue cow is affecting me.

Deb's Education Corner