Saturday, April 25, 2009

LETTER FROM THE BOSS

As the CEO of this organization, I have resigned myself to the fact that Barrack Obama is our President and that our taxes and government fees will increase in a BIG way. To compensate for these increases, our prices would have to increase by about 10%. But since we cannot increase our prices right now due to the dismal state of the economy, we will have to lay off six of our employees instead. This has really been bothering me, since I believe we are family here and I didn't know how to choose who would have to go. So, this is what I did...I walked through our parking lot and found six 'Obama' bumper stickers on our employees' cars and have decided these folks will be the ones to let go. I can't think of a more fair way to approach this problem. They voted for change, I gave it to them. I will see the rest of you at the annual company picnic.

3 comments:

Not a BIG SPENDER said...

We need the same type of thinning of the CIty Staff and right now! OBAMA will ruin this country if he is not stopped now. However we also must deal with anll those in government that seem to feel that OBAMA's spending should be harnessed for their purposes too and they are no better than he!

The leaders of Suffolk need to know that using the stimulis money is in fact coming out of our childrens' pockets. As such these resources should not be jsut spent to get our share, they must be spent on real needs. Not going to happen and that is why and how this country will soon fail and become another "Bannana Republic" under the corupt control of the BLOGOOS of the world. The ex-govenor of Illiniois is the same type we have here in Suffolk, only on a smaller scale. The "Gang of Eight" will spend every one of our dines they can get their hands on!

Anonymous said...

I believe in every piece of bad news there is a positive side. Take the swine flu outbreak fast becoming a pandemic. As it spreads and media attention heightens, think what will our liberal government do? Chances are they will avoid public gathering places like the House of Representatives and Senate. This forces them to return to their unemployed angry constituents for a good, well deserved thrashing. The last time a major flu epidemic hit this country was in 1914-17 that killed millions when the last big "progressive" president Woodrow Wilson was in office. Is this a message or punishment from a higher authority? You decide. As far as I'm concerned, the more distracted Congress becomes the better for all of us.

Anonymous said...

I refuse to patronize any business that has anything to do with supporting Obama. If I see so much as a Obama/Biden bumper sticker or MSNBC on the television I will leave and give my hard earned capitalist dollars to someone else. If I see a sponsor or an executive cozying up to the Obama Administration, I will never purchase their product or service again. Likewise those companies that monetarily endorsed the Obama/Biden campaign will not see my business. Folks its about time businesses are held accountable for their actions.

Deb's Education Corner